Popular Richmond Attractions
Are you planning a visit to Richmond that is longer than just the weekend? These popular Richmond attractions top our list of places and experiences that make Richmond great.
Shopping - Don't forget to visit our MCV Memorabilia Gift Shop located in the Rappahannock Room of the Omni (on the second floor directly behind the Weekend Registration Desk). The shop is open 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday and 8-11:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Shockoe Slip and Shockoe Bottom: Great shopping, dining and nightclubs await you just outside of the Omni and to the east.
- Short Pump Towne Center - Nordstrom, Macy's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Dillard's. Miles from Omni: 16
- Stony Point Fashion Park - Dick's Sporting Goods, Dillard's, Saks Fifth Avenue. Miles from Omni: 10
- Willow Lawn - Kroger, Gold's Gym, Old Navy, K&G Fashion Superstore. Miles from Omni: 7
- Virginia Center Commons - Sears, Macy's, JC Penney. Miles from Omni: 13
- Carytown - Nine blocks of unique storefront shopping and dining. Miles from Omni: 3
- Scotts Addition - Includes popular breweries, restaurants, coffee houses, movie theatres and more