Become a business member
Reach out to more than 150,000 VCU alumni with a business membership in the VCU and MCV Alumni Associations.
Business membership with the VCU and MCV Alumni Associations can provide excellent exposure opportunities for your company in an arena full of people you are trying to reach who are looking for information. Alumni have a unique bond with their alma mater. By supporting the alumni association you show that you support their interests.
By providing special offers to VCU alumni, your company can benefit from this relationship. Take advantage of the opportunity to be in front of an educated and motivated consumer.
There are three levels of business membership:
See all business members here.
- Business Member
- Gold Business Member
- Nonprofit Business Member
Business membership benefits
- Company name, description and web link on Business members page of the association website
- Insert flyer in membership packet
- Quarterly Business Member eblast
- Gold Business Members receive priority placement on the members page
- Gold Business Members can post up to 200 words and include a photo of VCU alumni employees on the members page
- A link to the Business members page will be included in each monthly alumni e-newsletter that is sent to more than 46,000 VCU alumni.
- Three subscriptions for each alumni magazine (Shafer Court Connections and Scarab)
- Three VCU Alumni wall calendars
- Invitations to alumni association events
- Two transferable annual business membership cards (personalized for the business)
- 10 percent discount on event sponsorship levels
- 10 percent discount on room rental at alumni houses
- Point-of-purchase displays
Business Membership rates
|Gold Business annual
||$1,000 per year
||$500 per year
||$250 per year
Three ways to join
- Complete the membership form and mail to VCUAA, P.O. Box 843044, Richmond, VA 23284
- Complete the membership form and fax to (804) 828-8197
- Call (804) 828-2586
We look forward to helping you connect with Ram Nation!
For more information, contact Rob Brodsky, director of membership and marketing, at (804) 828-1672.