Back to event list
SHRM Exam Prep
6 p.m. Sept. 03 - 9 p.m. Nov. 19, 2019
Gain a competitive edge and earn recognition as an expert in the HR field by earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
We'll prepare you for the exam with a 12-week course that includes five modules covering the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge:
- HR competencies: Leadership and navigation, ethical practice, business acumen, relationship management, consultation, critical evaluation, global and cultural effectiveness, communication
- People: Talent acquisition and retention, employee engagement, learning and development, total rewards
- Organization: Structure of the HR function, organizational effectiveness and development, workforce management, employee relations, technology and data
- Workplace: HR in the global context, diversity and inclusion, risk management, corporate social responsibility, employment law and regulations (U.S. only)
- Strategy: Business and HR strategy
Learn more and register.
Center for Corporate Education 301 West Main Street Richmond, Virginia Room B3189
Center for Corporate Education