Come to Grad Fair, March 12-15, to purchase your cap and gown for graduation and learn about resources and services for you as you graduate.
- March 12: Barnes and Noble on the MCV Campus
- March 13-15: Barnes and Noble on the Monroe Park Campus
At grad fair, you can:
- Purchase a class ring: Come see the university ring selections offered by Balfour. Provide updated contact information at Grad Fair and save $35 off your purchase.
- Order graduation announcements: Official VCU graduation announcements, offered by Balfour. See the complete range of announcements available. Be sure to order early enough to receive in time.
- Take a graduation portrait: Once you have your cap and gown, have your graduation portrait taken professionally by GradImages with studio-quality lighting. There is no obligation to purchase the portrait. You will receive proofs via email showing various background options. Grad Fair is the best time to have your portrait taken.
- Select a diploma frame: View a selection of high-quality diploma frames, offered by Framing Success and available at Barnes & Noble or online at www.framingsuccess.com.
- Make a class gift: Show your Ram pride for the Class of 2024 by making a gift.
Don't forget to follow Grad Fair at #vcugradfair.