VCU Alumni Pitch Competition
6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Nov. 09, 2019
The pitch competition has reached capacity. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, email Latisha Taylor at Lntaylor2@vcu.edu. You can also watch the drama unfold as the competition streams live on Facebook.
The inaugural VCU Alumni Pitch Competition showcases VCU alumni-founded ventures. Join us as alumni pitch their product, service or company to a panel of judges. Tickets are $5 and include an open bar, hors d'oeuvres and a new alumni-owned business decal (for business owners). Register today. Space is limited.
2019 VCU Alumni Pitch Competition finalists:
- Attune- Alicia Tetteh (B.S. '10/SW)
- DuraSafe- Alexandria Ritchie (B.S. '18/En), Hilton Bennett (B.S. '16/En; M.S. '18/B), Patrick Jones (B.S. '19/En), Jennifer Mak (B.S. '19/En), Raihan Khander (B.S. '19/En) and Katelyn Shin (B.S. '18/H&S)
- Root VR- David Waltenbaugh (B.S. '06/B; M.S. '10/B)
- "The Therapy Show with Lisa Mustard" (Podcast)- Lisa Mustard (B.S. '95/H&S)
- Healthy Quit Inc.- Yinka Ojutalayo, Pharm.D. (Pharm.D. '09/P)
1717 Innovation Center, E. Cary St., Richmond, VA 23223