Come to Grad Fair to purchase you cap and gown for graduation and learn about resources and services for you as you graduate.
Noon-6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, at the Larrick Student Center
11 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28, at the Barnes & Noble @ VCU, West Broad Street
11 a.m.-7 p.m. Wednesday, March 1, at the Barnes & Noble @ VCU, West Broad Street
At grad fair, you can:
- Join VCU Alumni: Annual membership is only $25. Are you a STAT member? STAT members can join VCU Alumni for $20 (only available if you join at Grad Fair).
- Purchase a class ring: Come see the university ring selections offered by Balfour. Special offer: Active members of VCU Alumni save $60 off their ring purchase!
- Order graduation announcements: Official VCU graduation announcements, offered by Balfour. See the complete range of announcements available. Be sure to order early enough to receive in time.
- Take a graduation portrait: Once you have your cap and gown, have your graduation portrait taken professionally by GradImages with studio-quality lighting. There is no obligation to purchase the portrait. You will receive proofs via email showing various background options. Grad Fair is the best time to have your portrait taken.
- Select a diploma frame: View a selection of high-quality diploma frames, offered by Framing Success and available at Barnes & Noble or online at www.framingsuccess.com.
Don't forget to follow Grad Fair at #vcugradfair.