VCU Recreation and Well-Being membership
VCU’s Division of Student Affairs introduces VCU Recreation and Well-Being as a newly formed department. VCU RecWell offers the excellent services, programming and facilities previously offered by VCU Recreational Sports and The VCU Health Promotion and Well-Being Center respectively. Our goal is to make VCU a healthier and happier place to learn, work and grow
VCU RecWell is now open to members! VCU alumni can purchase a membership at a discount and also receive access to live virtual group exercise classes.
Members pay $357 annually — a $63 savings when purchased upfront — with an option to pay $35 monthly. Members can also add an additional adult membership to their account for an additional $459 annually or $45 per month.
There is also a Ram Express membership for early birds who want access to the gym from 5:45 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday or anytime on Saturday and Sunday. Ram Express memberships are available for $300 annually or $25 per month.
Membership benefits include:
- Use of the Cary Street Gym and the MCV Campus Recreation Center
- Free daily-use locker service
- Free racquetball and squash court usage
- Free recreational swimming during informal swimming hours
- Free sports equipment checkout service
- Free recreational gym court use during informal recreation hours
- Free group exercise classes
- Access to extra programs at published member rates
- Ability to purchase minor dependent memberships for $120 annually
- Ability to sponsor one guest on a daily basis for $10 per day
- Access to equipment rentals at the Outing Rental Center and participation in Outdoor Adventure Program trips