VCU Recreational Sports membership
VCU alumni can purchase a VCU Recreational Sports membership at a significant discount. Members pay $312 annually — a $168 savings! — with an option to pay $26 monthly. You also can add an additional adult membership for a member of your household for an additional $435.50 annually or $36.29 per month.
NEW this year is the Ram Express membership for early birds who want access to the gym from 6 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday or anytime on Saturday and Sunday. Ram Express memberships are available at a 30 percent discount, or $218.40 annually.
Membership benefits include:
- Use of the Cary Street Gym and the MCV Campus Recreation Center
- Free daily-use locker service
- Free racquetball and squash court usage
- Free recreational swimming during informal swimming hours
- Free sports equipment checkout service
- Free recreational gym court use during informal recreation hours
- Free group exercise classes
- Access to extra programs at published member rates
- Ability to purchase minor dependent memberships for $40 annually
- Ability to sponsor guests on a daily basis
- Access to equipment rentals at the Outing Rental Center and participation in Outdoor Adventure Program trips
Recreational Sports alumni memberships are limited to members of VCU Alumni. For more information, or to purchase a membership, call VCU Recreational Sports at (804) 827-1100 or email RSmemberships@vcu.edu.