VCU Recreational Sports membership
VCU Recreational Sports is now open to members! VCU alumni can purchase a VCU Recreational Sports membership at a significant discount and also receive access to live virtual group exercise classes.
Members pay $312 annually — a $168 savings! — with an option to pay $26 monthly. You also can add an additional adult membership for a member of your household for an additional $435.50 annually or $36.29 per month.
There is also a Ram Express membership for early birds who want access to the gym from 6 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday or anytime on Saturday and Sunday. Ram Express memberships are available at a 30 percent discount, or $218.40 annually.
Membership benefits include:
- Use of the Cary Street Gym and the MCV Campus Recreation Center
- Free daily-use locker service
- Free racquetball and squash court usage
- Free recreational swimming during informal swimming hours
- Free sports equipment checkout service
- Free recreational gym court use during informal recreation hours
- Free group exercise classes
- Access to extra programs at published member rates
- Ability to purchase minor dependent memberships for $40 annually
- Ability to sponsor guests on a daily basis
- Access to equipment rentals at the Outing Rental Center and participation in Outdoor Adventure Program trips
For more information, or to purchase a membership, call VCU Recreational Sports at (804) 827-1100 or email RSmemberships@vcu.edu.